OCISO’s Immigrant Women Mentoring Network (IWMN) Program creates a safe forum for professional newcomer women to expand their networks & share their lived experiences, while learning how to improve their personal brand. We believe in the transformative power of peer support and the need for new comer women to celebrate their accomplishments & lift each other up as they achieve their personal goals.
Participants would have access to a wealth of career focused support and resources to help them advance together in their careers. You would also:
- Expand your professional networks & connections
- Gain confidence & enhance public speaking skills
- Quality 1-1 employment coaching sessions
- Participate in Peer 2 Peer support sessions
- Participate in psychometric & career assessments
- Understand your work personality style
- Receive support in defining your career choices
- Receive employability development support
- Increase employment retention and advancement
Eight weeks of 2-3 hours per week of Peer 2 Peer support sessions followed by dedicated employment coaching & support..
(613) 725-5671 ext. 244