OCISO offers a range of programs and services to help newcomers settle into their new life in Canada. These programs include:
- The Settlement and Integration Program (SIP) provides multilingual and multicultural services in order to facilitate successful adaptation and integration process for immigrants and refugees.
- The Community Economic Development (CED) program delivers career mentoring and networking programs to support newcomers to obtain employment in their field.
- The Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) Program provides free English classes for adults.
- The Counselling Program provides supportive guidance for persons who have experienced trauma and upheaval in leaving their homelands.
- The Multicultural Liaison Officer (MLO) Program provides integration services in schools to newly arrived children and youth and their parents.
- YOCISO programs assist immigrant youth, ages 13-24, with their settlement and integration process in Canada.