Under the umbrella of the larger Counselling Program, the Immigrant Women's Program provides immigrant and refugee women opportunities to meet other newcomer women in an atmosphere of mutual support. We provide mentoring, group activities, workshops, and events to help women better integrate into their communities.
The Program offers:
• Assistance with women-specific adaptation and integration needs
• Support to decrease isolation, develop network opportunities and learn new skills
• Support with parenting in the Canadian context
• Opportunities to practice language skills and develop friendships
• Free basic computer training for immigrant women
In partnership with iSisters Technology Mentoring. Immigrants, refugees, refugee claimants and citizens are welcome. Childcare is available upon request. Classes are ongoing - Please call to register.
For more information about the Immigrant Women's Program or to join, please contact:
Phone: 613-725-5671 ext. 400